Phoenix Rising School Admissions Process
The Phoenix Rising School is a private school serving students between the ages of 3 and 12.
The admissions process is the first step in developing a relationship between new families and the Phoenix Rising team. The purpose of this process is to determine whether the applicant and our school are a mutual fit. Usually this process takes several weeks. Phoenix Rising holds open enrollment, but space per class is limited, so we encourage parents to get their applications in as early as possible.
- Parent Tour. Parents can contact our office to set up a parent tour of campus. This will include a meeting with the Phoenix Rising School administrator and an introduction to the facilitator or facilitators who lead the appropriate grade level for the prospective student. At the end of the tour, parents will receive an application. For an application form, click here: Admissions Application 2013-2014 School Year .
- Application and School Interview. Parents turn in their application and then meet with Phoenix Rising School’s Executive Director. A non-refundable application fee of $35.00 must accompany the application.
- One-day classroom visit. Parents can then arrange a one-day trial classroom visit for their child. We ask for at least 48 hours notice prior to any classroom visits so that teachers have time to prepare for an extra student.
- Decision and Notification. Once parents have turned in their application and the applicant has been accepted, a letter of acceptance is sent to the family. A meeting is then set up to do final enrollment paperwork.
- Final Enrollment Paperwork. Parents complete final enrollment paperwork and pay the $125.OO enrollment fee. Families will be required to pay a non-refundable 1st month tuition payment for all enrollment. Click here for 2013-2014 tuition rates.
Current Families Re-Enrollment for the 2013/2014 School Year
Re-enrollment for the 2013-2014 school year will run from 2/15/2013 - 3/15/2013. Open enrollment will be from 3/18/2013 on. Families will be required to pay a non-refundable 1st month tuition payment for all enrollment.
For more information or to arrange a school tour, contact Jessica Caldwell at email@example.com or call 360-446-1500.