- Nancy Driscoll (Facilitator, ages 3 1/2 to 5) Nancy earned her Associate’s Degree in Occupational Therapy at Western New Mexico University in 1995 and has been in education since 1996, beginning with occupational therapy designed to help children with special needs in the . . . read more
- Audrey Goodwin-Arpin (Facilitator, Ages 4 1/2 to 6) taught kindergarten as well as grade 1 and 2 for the Montreal English School Board in Canada for 13 years. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Education from McGill University, and was part of the team involved with the training of new Kindergarten teachers at the Montreal school board. . . read more
- Sonya El Debssi (Facilitator, Ages 6-8) was born in Germany and has traveled extensively in Europe and Egypt. She has been a simultaneous translator at RSE for over ten years, and she helps facilitate the children’s groups there as a Pink Lead. She has also worked in the classroom as an Associate Teacher for children, ages 3-7, for over 6 years. After . . . read more
- Jonathan Wood (Facilitator, ages 6 – 8)received his Bachelor’s degree and teaching certificate from Saint Martin’s University in 2001. He was the valedictorian of his graduating class and went on to receive his Master’s degree from Lesley University. His teaching certificate includes endorsements in elementary education, early childhood education . . . read more
Melody Rae (Facilitator, Ages 8-10) Melody has a broad and varied teaching background. She is credentialed in California and Washington States in Elementary Education and Cultural and Language Sensitivity. She received her training and Masters in Education from Pepperdine University and she is a member of the National Hands on Science Institute. She has also recently finished training with Mel Levine’s, All Kinds of Minds Institute. Her general classroom instruction has included DK and K, a gifted 5th grade program, and science specialty at Curtis School in Los Angeles for 3 years before she joined their 2nd grade team. Her move from Los Angeles unfolded into a lovely position in the 2nd grade faculty at Annie Wright School in Tacoma. Then she found her dream home in Yelm and couldn’t be happier with the kismet of PRS’ needs and her desire to return to where she is delighted to be known as Miss Melody once again.
- Sophie Sykes (Language Arts, Middle School) was born in Detroit, Michigan where she spent the first eighteen years of her life. After graduating from The University of California, Berkeley with majors in both Language Arts and Drama she received a Graduate Fellowship as a candidate of the Teaching Credential Program and received the . . . read more