Volunteers at The Phoenix Rising School can participate in any of the following ways:
- Assisting teachers in classroom
- Lead a student workshop
- Teach a specialty class for students
- Teach a specialty class for staff
- Work in the office
- Volunteer coordinator
- Work with grounds and maintenance
- Fundraising Support
- Website/Technology Support
- Driving/ Chaperoning Field Trips
- Campus Beautification
Volunteers will follow these basic procedures prior to engaging in any of the activities listed above:
1. Volunteer Application. All volunteers will fill out a volunteer application.
2. Background Check. All volunteers will be required to complete a Background Check information form. This form can be obtained through the PRS office.
3. Volunteer Handbook. Receive and review a volunteer handbook to familiarize themselves with the vision/mission, values and principles and culture of the school. This volunteer handbook also includes protocols and procedures for all volunteers.
4. Training (mandatory). The Phoenix Rising School requires all volunteers to attend a 45-minute volunteer training program. Trainings will be scheduled through the PRS office.
*PRS has the right to refuse and or terminate the services of any volunteer for inappropriate conduct.